The college I am going to attend is a CUNY school because I think is economical. In addition, I prefer going to a CUNY college because the college I want to go is Lehman College. On the other hand, is closer to my house and since I was 8 years old I wanted to go to Lehman college. My preparation to go to Lehman College is preparing for the SAT. I need to prepare to increase my GPA at least 3 points. Additionally, to tougher courses I need to expect more responsibility in college. To go to Lehman College it cost $5,500. My Pell estimator is $5,208, so I do not need to save money because the money that will be left to be used for other expensive consideration, loans is going to be $6, 65800. These are my preparations to go to college, the cost in order to go to their save and how am going to recompense it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment