The two top colleges for me are Lehman College and College of Optometry because they interest me. I spend some time weighing the advantages and disadvantages of living at home versus living on campus the preference for me is living at home. An advantage living at home is eating well and concentrating more. The disadvantages for living at home are not going to class on time. On the other hand, an advantage living at a campus is that I could become more independent and responsible. An advantage living at a campus is I could ask a teacher for help of a lesson that she teach us. The disadvantages for living on campus are getting involved in fights with the person I am with in the room. In addition, another disadvantage to living in a campus is the food. Another disadvantage to living on a campus is losing my homework, projects my important papers. Therefore, these are the disadvantages and advantages living at home or living on a campus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment